The Bridge East Greenwich Stay and Play Baby Group
COVID-19 Guidance for all Users
These guidelines are for your safety and the safety of our volunteers and other users. The volunteers and management reserve the right to ask you to leave the premises if the guidelines are not being followed. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. We are pleased to welcome you to The Bridge.
- Please do not attend if you feel unwell or if someone in your household is self isolating.
- If you start displaying symptoms of Covid-19 please let the volunteer know then leave the premises and follow the Public Health England Guidance.
- Please try to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from other people throughout all your movements around the building.
- You will have allocated seating socially distanced and marked out by play mats inside the playroom.
- Government guidance mandates that adult visitors must wear face coverings inside public spaces unless you are exempt.
- Disposable face masks are available to be purchased at a cost of £1 if you don’t have one with you.
- You will be asked by the Stay and Play volunteer to scan the QR code on the door of the playroom to provide your contact details for NHS Track and Trace purposes. This is recommended but not compulsory.
- The contact details you used to make the booking will be kept for 21 days and will be disposed of at the end of this period.
- Please use the Antibacterial Hand Sanitisers available in the entry and exit and regularly during your stay in the Bridge.
- There will be enhanced cleaning of tables, chairs and toys before and after each session.
- After each session, baby toys will be sanitised and quarantined for one week.
FOOD AND DRINK
- No snacks or drinks will be served in the kitchen.
- Breast and bottle welcome.
- No food allowed.
- You are welcome to bring a water bottle or hot drink in your personal reusable cups from home or the cafe.
- No walk-ins at the moment. Advance bookings only through our website
- If there is not enough capacity for the time slot you want to book, please add yourself to the waiting list by emailing [email protected] . If a slot becomes available, we will notify you in advance.
- Stay and Play Baby group capacity is limited to 5 adults (excluding Stay and Play volunteer)
- We cannot accept any cash payments at the moment.
- If you have a booking and can no longer make it, please inform us as soon as possible so your time slot can be allocated to others on the waiting list.
- Cancellations made no later than 1 hour before session start time will be remade for another day. (No refund is possible)
- There is no option for rebooking for another day if you do not inform us that you are unable to make it.
This is an agreement that you have read the terms and conditions and ready for our stay and play activity. Please ask us any questions if anything is unclear.