Party At The Bridge!
** SE10's Sustainable Party Venue **
The Bridge is the perfect venue to hold a party!
Set in the tranquil gardens of East Greenwich Pleasaunce, you will have exclusive use of our large, enclosed all-weather outside play garden complete with playground equipment and ride-on toys. Inside you will find a spacious playroom, kitchen and separate toilets for children and grown-ups. Our party host will meet you at the start of your hire and show you where everything is.
We have a maximum capacity of 40 people on-site (inside and outside)
When can I book?
Saturdays & Sundays:
- Lunch time 10.30am till 1.30pm (actual party 11am-1pm)
- Tea time 2.30pm till 5.30pm (actual party 3pm-5pm)
30 minutes at each end of the three hour slot is included for setting up and clearing away leaving time for a two hour party with your guests.
If you would like a longer party we can add an hour (additional £30) onto tea time slots (actual party 3pm-6pm) please request this in your booking form.
How much is it?
Party Hire is £115 for 3 hour party (including £25 non returnable deposit required at the time of booking) + £50 damages deposit which is returned after your party unless there has been a breach of contract (please see terms and conditions)
Soft Play (£55): Transform the Bridge into an under 4's soft play centre with our 22 piece soft play and ball pool.
Giant Games (£30): bring all ages together with our Giant Connect4, Giant Jenga and a mini roller coaster. This package is suitable for indoor and outside use.
Extra Hour (£30): for an extra long party, book a teatime slot and add an extra hour to the end time (actual party to run 3pm-6pm). Please note, this is only possible for teatime parties.
Bluetooth Speaker (£15): brand new for 2020!
How to Book
- Have a look at our calendar to see which slots are available. If 'busy' is written in the calendar, the slot has already been booked.
- Download the Booking Form MSWord document. It is an interactive form so please click on the boxes to add information. Please do not save as a pdf or hand write the form or send a photo of the completed form as out party co-ordinator needs to edit the form to add your Contract details to the bottom.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our party co-ordinator will confirm that your Booking Form has been received, provisionally reserve your preferred slot and send you your Contract. There is a space for you to type your name which becomes your signature. By signing the Contract you also agree to our Conditions of Private Party Hire
- Email the signed Contract back to email@example.com
- You now have 3 days to pay the £25 deposit (payment details are in the Contract) to secure your booking.
- Once the deposit is paid and the signed Contract has been received, your party is confirmed! If the deposit and Contract are not received within 3 days, the slot will be released back into the available calendar.
- The week before your party, we will be in touch to confirm your requirements and give you all the information you need for the day including the name of your party host who will meet you and show you around the venue.
- The balance of your party is required electronically at least seven days before your party.
The party mailbox is checked a couple of times a week and party requests are dealt with in the order they arrive in the inbox.
Magical Winter Party Venue
When the first frost falls on our secluded play area, the scene is set for a twinkly, sparkly Winter Wonderland party!
Our outside play garden is open all year round so if the sun its shining or even if it isn't, you can always enjoy a run around outside.
From the clocks changing in October until March, the park closes before The Bridge, so your host will meet you at the end of your party to escort your guests on a very special lamp-light walk to the Chevening Road gate. The paths are well lit, but we also have lanterns on sticks for children to walk with, making this an extra special feature of your Winter party.
Catering, Bouncy Castles & Entertainers
You are welcome to bring your own food or we recommend, Lizzie from our neighbour, Pistachios Cafe, also in East Greenwich Pleasaunce.
For Bouncy Castle hire, we recommend Avabounce who have all our insurance and conditions of hire details.
You are welcome to use Entertainers and decorate the venue but we do ask that you do not use anything that would affect other users or our wildlife, such as water balloons and orbeeze.
What to expect on the day
At the start of your hire, your host will be ready to meet you and take you around the premises, showing you where the tables and chairs are and the toys you can use. They will set up the soft play and giant games for you if booked. It is not possible to drive into the park, so as we know there can be a lot to bring along for a party your host can meet you at the gate with a large trolley/cart which can be pulled by hand.
There is an exception for bouncy castle hire. The suppliers are allowed to deliver the bouncy castle and come back at the end to collect it.
Your host will return at the end of your party to clean up. Please make sure you are cleared away, all rubbish is bagged up and you are ready to leave by 1.30pm / 5.30pm. Please take helium canisters home with you as we are unable to dispose of them.